Is your quiet and/or sensitive nature getting in your way?
While there are many great things about being introverted and/or a highly sensitive person, there are certainly a number of challenges that may come with the territory. Have you experienced:
- An overall inability to fully thrive in a loud, frenetic world where you feel judged, misunderstood, unseen or unheard?
- A lack of connection with others due to miscommunication, misunderstandings or your inability to be vulnerable?
- Mental and physical exhaustion from emotional overload, people pleasing or expectation hangovers?
If you answered YES to any of the questions above, I know your struggle. I identify as an introvert (an INFJ to be exact) and a highly sensitive person (HSP), and I unknowingly let my quiet nature get in my way for many years.
- I chased accomplishments, achievements and “success” as a way to be seen.
- I fell into people-pleasing and overwhelm because I couldn’t assert myself and simply say NO.
- I paralyzed myself with inaction, always living in my head as while my seemingly more successful counterparts seemed to pass me by.
- I constantly questioned who I was because I just didn’t seem to fit the proverbial mold.
And so much more, and as a result, I was dying on the inside (while I tried my best to present a fraudulent front on the outside).
I learned, however, how to make my quiet nature work for me instead of against me, and I’m here to show you how to do the same for yourself.
Do you want to be your Best YOU?
Click below to embark on your journey to living your life out loud … on your terms (mind, body and spirit).