Cachet Prescott is a psychology-influenced coach, trainer and speaker who empowers ambitious quiet professionals, entrepreneurs and students to get out of their heads and live life out loud…on their terms!
She owns Shift Matters, LLC, a boutique coaching and training firm specializing in personal and quiet leadership for high achieving introverts and highly sensitive people. From confidence building to effective relationship building to flourishing as a quiet leader, her zone of genius lies in helping individuals, leaders and entrepreneurs operate at their fullest potential for both individual and organizational effectiveness.
A social scientist and I/O practitioner by training, Cachet brings 17+ years of training and development experience to the table and a passion for the human side of the workplace. Her expert advice has been featured on The Huffington Post, Thrive Global, DailyWorth, Fast Company, FlexJobs, International Business Times (IBT), LearnVest, Monster and Recruiter.com. Cachet also speaks/writes on career, leadership and personal development matters for various platforms.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certified
- Society for Human Resource Management Certified Professional (SHRM-CP)
- Certified Professional Career Coach (CPCC)
- MA, Sociology, University of Georgia
- MA, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Fairfield University
- BA, Sociology, University of Virginia