- Academic Life Coaching
- Interview Coaching
- Introvert Coaching
- Leadership Coaching
- Life + Personal Coaching
- Mindset Coaching
- Performance Coaching
- Stress Management Coaching
Are You My Client?
I’m not gonna lie … my clients are freakin’ AH-MAZING peeps who each come to me with unique stories and concerns. And while their paths may differ, there are a few common factors that makes our work together so productive, powerful and transformative. They:
- Are ready to make a change in their lives.
- Are coachable, willing to receive honest, objective guidance, direction and feedback.
- Are realistic, understanding that this is a process and nothing will happen overnight.
- Are honest with themselves and with me throughout our partnership.
- Are motivated to take charge of their needs and understand that what they put into this is what they’ll get out of it.
- Are open and committed to the process, change and objective feedback.
- Are proactive and willing to do the necessary work to achieve their goals.
- Are accountable to themselves and for their actions, not making excuses or pointing fingers when things don’t go as planned.
- Understand that coaching is an investment and are willing to invest in themselves.
WHO Are My Typical Clients?
Ambitious Quiet + Sensitive Professionals
- Business Owners + Entrepreneurs
- Students (school age, middle school, high school, college, adult learners)
- Family and loved ones who want to better understand and connect with the quiet soul in their lives
WHAT Do We Work On?
Some pain points (or mindset roadblocks) that we often tackle with clients include (but are not limited to):
- The achievement trap or an addiction to achievement
- Acknowledging and addressing the chip on your shoulder
- Analysis paralysis (being stuck in your head or indecisiveness)
- Being chronically “busy” (always doing something but not necessarily with purpose)
- Burnout, overwhelm and stress
- The comparison trap (compare and despair)
- Control issues (i.e. an inability to delegate)
- Expectation hangovers
- Failure to launch (no or low achievement)
- Fear of failure
- Feeling isolated (or creating a self-imposed isolation)
- Image control overload
- Imposter syndrome (fear of being “found out” or feeling like a fraud)
- Inferiority complex (feeling less than or not good enough)
- Inner critic
- Lack of boundaries
- Lack of confidence and/or assertiveness
- Lack of resilience or bounceback
- Low self-esteem (or low self-worth)
- Moving from stuck (inaction) to unstuck (action)
- Negative self-talk
- Overcompensating (for a perceived lack of ability elsewhere)
- Performance anxiety
- People pleasing (i.e. the inability to say NO when needed)
- Reluctance to vulnerability
- Risk aversion (never taking chances in order to avoid failure)
- Social media hangovers (how it affects your mental well-being and confidence)
- Constantly swinging from high highs (feeling successful) to low lows (feeling like a failure)
- Unhealthy achievement (overachievement and underachievement)
- Values misalignment (and pursuing the wrong achievements)
So, are YOU my client?
If so, I’d love to meet you! Schedule your complimentary consultation below so we can connect.