Hey You! I’m Cachet, and I work with my fellow quiet souls who are READY to live life out loud on their terms.
I speak introvert. I meet quiet souls where they are and give them the tools to better understand themselves to embrace and ignite their quiet power for success in career, business, leadership and life.
I’m a quiet soul just like you. I identify as an introvert (an INFJ to be exact), a highly sensitive person (HSP) and a quiet creative and leader. For many years, I unknowingly let my quiet nature get in my way.
I stayed in the background when I should have been in the forefront. I muted my voice when I should have spoken up. I played a passive position when I should have asserted myself. And as a result, I was dying on the inside.
I wanted to be heard but not really seen. I stayed stuck in my head, living in the land of Analysis Paralysis, never moving forward and left to watch as everyone else was doing the things I so badly wanted to do.
I finally got to a point where I was just sick and tired of being sick and tired. I realized that while I couldn’t control the loud outside world, I did have control in one major way: control of myself. I had full control of my beliefs, my thoughts, my words and ultimately, my actions.
Once I took the time to learn about and embrace my personality, I put myself back in the driver’s seat to reclaim my personal power and thrive in my quiet strength. I did (and still continue to do) the hard work and went rogue by living my truth, making the conscious decision to do life on my terms.
I’m the mother of a sensitive soul as well. Like mother, like daughter, my oldest child is both an introvert and HSP. In helping her to recognize and ignite her own quiet power, my nine year old has gone from feeling like something is wrong with her (sound familiar?) to feeling empowered and free. To see her using her newfound self-knowledge to better manage herself further confirms that I’m doing the work that I’m meant to do.
My goal is to help other quiet souls like myself and my daughter to move pass the labels and self-limiting beliefs to introvert like a boss! It will be up to you to determine just what that means but I’m here to help because I know how it feels to feel “different”. I’m here to help you embrace, walk in and rock your personality!
My Street Cred
- Certified Coach (CPCC) and double-certified HR Professional (PHR & SHRM-CP)
- Currently serving as a SCORE Mentor, a Military Entrepreneur E-Mentor & a Military Spouse E-Mentor
- Former Business Consultant with the Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
- Former Director of Business Development for a 5-Star Chamber of Commerce
- MA, Sociology, University of Georgia
- MA, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Fairfield University
- BA, Sociology, University of Virginia
A Few Cachet Factoids
- I’m A Bridgeport, CT native
- I’m a military spouse (Go, Air Force!).
- I’m Mommy to 3 little girls whose names all start with S.
- Love me some bacon and mint chocolate chip ice cream…not together! (Don’t judge me.)