The Life and Leadership Coach for High Achieving Introverts + Highly Sensitive People (HSP)
Is your quiet nature getting in your way?
As a high achiever, you’re used to accomplishing awesome things. Yet, despite your successes, do you still feel constantly plagued by:
- Feeling like a fraud or imposter despite your many achievements and accomplishments?
- A lingering fear of failure or “messing up” that holds you back from what who you’re truly meant to be?
- Perfectionistic tendencies that keep you stuck or stagnant?
- The exhausting need to control how the world sees you?
- Being stuck in your head, trapped by indecision and your own limiting beliefs (or the stories you keep telling yourself)?
- Mindlessly moving from milestone to milestone in the endless pursuit of achievement to be seen or heard or to please others?
- Feelings of frustration or overwhelm from simply surviving in a constant state of “busy”?
- A lack of connection with others due to miscommunication, misunderstandings or your inability to be vulnerable?
- Mental and physical exhaustion from emotional overload, people pleasing or expectation hangovers?
- An overall inability to fully thrive in a loud, frenetic world where you feel judged, misunderstood, unseen or unheard?
If you answered YES to any of the questions above, I know your struggle.
As a high-achieving introvert, HSP and empath myself, I identify with the internal battle that you fight on the daily basis. I understand the challenges that your unique personality type may present in your life.
I know what it’s like to feel like a great success on the surface while also feeling like a failure in other ways. Like you, I have silently battled a lack of confidence, burnout, lack of fulfillment, anxiety, depression, etc. while making myself available to meet everyone else’s needs.
Through my own personal introvert journey, however, and throughout out my years of working 1:1 with clients, leading trainings and workshops and being a mother to an introverted daughter, I’ve had the great privilege of learning this about the beautiful human spirit:
You are unbreakable!
And if you’re willing to truly learn, accept and love who you are at your core, the possibilities for continued success, happiness, joy and peace are endless.
Let me show you how.
If you’d like to determine if we’re a good fit, I invite you to complete this brief coaching readiness assessment to get started. The assessment simply serves as an action step and tool in the process.
Before starting, I encourage you to check all self-judgment at the door to allow for an open and honest experience as you answer each question (without beating yourself up).
If you’re ALL IN and ready to begin, click here to embark on your journey to living your life out loud … on your terms (mind, body and spirit).