Personal Coach for Ambitious Introverts + Highly Sensitive People (HSPs)
Helping you live life out LOUD … on your terms.
Hel-lo, Friend! I’m Cachet, a recovering perfectionist (and overachiever) turned purposeful achiever.
Like many of you, I’ve been a high achiever/overachiever for most of my life. As an introvert, achievement served as a way for me to be seen by others: the more I achieved, the more attention I got.
In my endless pursuit of external validation, however, I became caught up on the hamster wheel of aimless achievement, putting me in a constant state of frustration, overwhelm, burnout and stress. There were way too many times that I sacrificed my emotional and mental well-being by taking on too much, placating my Inner Critic and losing track of my personal WHY.
Once I realized how my need to achieve negatively impacted my life, I did the hard work to define success on my own terms and live a life of purposeful achievement. I also discovered and embraced a life beyond achievement, and now, I work with my fellow high achievers and overachievers to do the same.
And you can, too!
So, are you ready to:
- Rediscover and ignite your Awesome Sauce to kick butt in your Zone of Genius?
- Stop hiding behind perfectionism and stare fear in the face to do the things you’ve been dreaming of?
- Supercharge your confidence to pursue your goals and dreams?
- Find and use your voice to be heard and seen as the person you truly are?
- Define (or even redefine) success on your terms (and not live up to other people’s expectations)?
- Learn what it takes to bounce back from setbacks and disappointments like a boss?
- Say YES to yourself (and your needs) by learning to say NO when you need to?
- Unapologetically be YOU without hesitation or reservation?
- Discover and embrace who you are beyond your accomplishments?
- Embrace an amazing, fulfilling life with no self-imposed limits, a life beyond achievement?
If you’ve answered YES to any of these questions and are ready to do things differently for better results, you may be a great fit for a complimentary 30-minute Clarity Session with me.
For full consideration, click the button below to complete a brief coaching readiness assessment.
Interested in academic life coaching for yourself or your child? Schedule your complimentary consultation here instead.
Latest Blog Posts
For as long as I can remember, I’ve always loved to write. My earliest memories date back to writing and illustrating my own books about the California Raisins (don’t judge me) around the age of six or seven. From then on, I was captivated by the power of words and...read more
Have you lost that loving feeling for your career? If so, you’re not alone. According to most recent edition of The Conference Board’s Job Satisfaction survey (June 2014), a dismal 47.7% of survey respondents reported being satisfied with their jobs. If you’re...read more
How accountable have you been in your career thus far? Have you taken your career by the reins or just let it happen? These may seem like strange questions but the reality is that many people often leave their professional fates in someone else’s hands, simply sitting...read more