Coach for Introverts + Highly Sensitive People (HSPs)
Teaching YOU to trade in burnout, doubt, fear and stress for increased confidence and happiness in work and life.
Hel-lo, Friend! I’m Cachet, a recovering perfectionist (and overachiever) turned purposeful achiever.
Like many of you, I’ve been a high achiever/overachiever for most of my life. As an introvert, achievement served as a way for me to be seen by others: the more I achieved, the more attention I got.
In my endless pursuit of external validation, however, I became caught up on the hamster wheel of aimless achievement, putting me in a constant state of frustration, overwhelm, burnout and stress. There were way too many times that I sacrificed my emotional and mental well-being by taking on too much, placating my Inner Critic and losing track of my personal WHY.
Once I realized how my need to achieve negatively impacted my life, I did the hard work to define success on my own terms and live a life of purposeful achievement. I also discovered and embraced a life beyond achievement, and now, I work with my fellow high achievers and overachievers to do the same.
And you can, too!
So, are you ready to:
- Rediscover and ignite your Awesome Sauce to kick butt in your Zone of Genius?
- Stop hiding behind perfectionism and stare fear in the face to do the things you’ve been dreaming of?
- Supercharge your confidence to pursue your goals and dreams?
- Find and use your voice to be heard and seen as the person you truly are?
- Define (or even redefine) success on your terms (and not live up to other people’s expectations)?
- Learn what it takes to bounce back from setbacks and disappointments like a boss?
- Say YES to yourself (and your needs) by learning to say NO when you need to?
- Unapologetically be YOU without hesitation or reservation?
- Discover and embrace who you are beyond your accomplishments?
- Embrace an amazing, fulfilling life with no self-imposed limits, a life beyond achievement?
If you’ve answered YES to any of these questions and are ready to do things differently for better results, you may be a great fit for a complimentary 30-minute Clarity Session with me.
For full consideration, click the button below to complete a brief coaching readiness assessment.
Latest Blog Posts
Are you intimidated by someone? Do you shutter at the idea of engaging this person or find yourself stuttering, stammering or even silent in their presence? If so, I feel your pain (le sigh). As a quiet personality, loud, aggressive, and/or insensitive people...read more
For as long as I can remember, I’ve always loved to write. My earliest memories date back to writing and illustrating my own books about the California Raisins (don’t judge me) around the age of six or seven. From then on, I was captivated by the power of words and...read more
Have you lost that loving feeling for your career? If so, you’re not alone. According to most recent edition of The Conference Board’s Job Satisfaction survey (June 2014), a dismal 47.7% of survey respondents reported being satisfied with their jobs. If you’re...read more